- Local Pickup – It is not available on all products or locations. To ensure the item is available, place the order online and we will contact you to advise of pickup readiness.
- Local Pickup – Photo ID is required for the person picking up the goods. Third-party pickups may be refused.
- Freight Prices may vary depending on the product. We will contact you if required.
- Handling Time – Please allow up to 10 Working Days for some items to be dispatched. Often items are dispatched in 3 or 4 working days though.
- Warranty – All products sold come with a manufacturer warranty. EPOOLS does not express or imply any warranty. Any warranty for the products is provided solely by the manufacturer and EPOOLS is not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage that may arise from the use or inability to use the product.
- Return and Refund – Returned items must be unused, clean, and in their original packaging. Unless the product is defective or the return is a direct result of EPOOLS’s error, EPOOLS may charge a restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price paid less shipping and handling.
- International Contacts –Please refer to Australia Post’s International Country availability.
- Hazchem items are Pickup Only due to them requiring specialised transport. They can be picked up from EPOOLS, 200 Bulleen Rd, Bulleen 3105 Melbourne. This includes Chlorine, Acid, and some other chemicals.
We will advise on any issues that arise and work together for the best possible outcome.