The Badu Eco Touch II is designed to be intuitive and simple to use. The controller is designed to be used with
the Badu Eco-Touch 111 swimming pool pump. Once the motor is powered on, the installer or pool owner can enter
start times for High, Medium, and Low speeds or enter a stop time. There are sixteen (16) programmable levels.
The Badu Eco Touch II replaces the need for a time clock and can be installed either indoors or outdoors.
• Built-in battery backup (Five-year life) protects programming in case of unexpected electrical outage.
• Large backlit LCD graphic display and soft keys make set-up and programming smooth and intuitive.
• Manual Override: User will be able to change pump parameters without having to adjust preferred program
• Timed Override: User can return to programmable settings in a speciic amount of time.
• On-screen pump status updates showing current mode (High, Medium, Low and Stop) and the current date
• Unique mode feature (error codes) that provides user feedback which will reduce motor failures.