Clearwater B Series Salt Cell For B400 Chlorinator.
- All ways check your leads for heat were they attach to the cell if hot they will melt the cell plastic around the terminals ,
- This generic cell B Series cell consists of a bayonet plastic cap (There may be a colour change at times) the electrodes, made up of an anode, and a cathode made from titanium . The cell and electrodes may differ in size and configuration depending on the brand of Chlorinator, however the principals of their operation remain the same.
- There is seven solid plates..
- 20 grams per hour.
- The metal plates are 120m long.
- The salt cell comes with the o-ring
- The cap-end has two female and one sensor terminal connection .
In The Box -Salt Cell B SeriesB400