Lo-Chlor Aquaguard C.S.M Multi Function Specialty Pool Product 1L.
- LO-CHLOR AQUAGUARD C.S.M. is a versatile and multi function speciality product that can be used for a diverse range of solutions to enhance the quality of your pool surrounds, your pool equipment and your pool water..
- AQUAGUARD C.S.M. keeps scale at bay by both ASSISTING IN THE REMOVAL of existing scale and INHIBITING the build up of scale from pool walls, equipment and pipes.
- AQUAGUARD C.S.M. will INHIBIT the build up of calcium and magnesium on the pool surface.
- AQUAGUARD C.S.M. will INHIBIT calcium from dropping out of solution.
- AQUAGUARD C.S.M. will AID in removal of existing calcium and magnesium from walls of pool..
- AQUAGUARD C.S.M. is perfect to use in pools that have just used LO-CHLORS STAIN & SCALE ATTACK PACK AQUAGUARD C.S.M. will keep water pristine and sparkling by holding calcium in solution .
- AQUAGUARD C.S.M. acts as a Salt Chlorinator Cell Protector by INHIBITING the build up of scale on chlorinator cells keeping them soft and also minimising the likelihood that build up will occur in the first place. A decrease in the production of chlorine gas and a reduction in the overall performance and efficiency of the pool equipment will be resultant if a hard build up of scale occurs. .
- AQUAGUARD C.S.M. acts as an extremely powerful sequestering agent meaning that its presence in the water will INHIBIT metal elements such as iron and copper from dropping out of solution. The result of metals such as these dropping out of solution is that by doing so they can cause various coloured, unsightly staining on both the walls and floor of the pool. Metal elements such as copper and iron, dropping out of solution can cause severe staining to the walls and floor of the pool. Too much copper usually resulting in a purple stain or too much iron often results in grey or rust coloured stains. AQUAGUARD C.S.M. is perfect for pools using bore water. .
- Whats in the box:
- Lo-Chlor Aquaguard C.S.M 1L.