LoChlor Calcium Hardness Reducer 1 Litre
- 1 Litre for 40,000 litres of water should reduce hardness by 100 ppm
- 30 ml per 1,000 litres spa water should reduce water by 100 ppm
- On going maintenance 125 ml per 40,000 litres 7 to 14 days.
- On going maintenance 15 ml per 1,000 litres 7 to 14 days.
- Reduces calcium levels to the ideal range of 200-400ppm
- It will restrain calcium scale formation on pool and spa surfaces as well as valuable equipment.
- It will restore water clarity on application.
- Calcium Hardness Decreasesis a made with highly concentrated liquid formulation.
- It is compatible with all recognised sanitisers and other pool and spa additives
- It may be used in all types of pool and spa finishes.
- It is easy to use
- It is economical to purchase
- There is no residue so no need to vacuum pool to waste
- An additional benefit ofCalcium Hardness Decreaseris that it will alsochelateandkeepin solutiontrace metals, such asiron and copper, thus aiding in theprevention of unsightlystainingon pool and spa surfaces