LoChlor Calcium Hardness Reducer 1 Litre
- 1 Litre for 40,000 litres of water should reduce hardness by 100 ppm
- 30 ml per 1,000 litres spa water should reduce water by 100 ppm
- On going maintenance 125 ml per 40,000 litres 7 to 14 days.
- On going maintenance 15 ml per 1,000 litres 7 to 14 days.
- Reduces calcium levels to the ideal range of 200-400ppm
- It will restrain calcium scale formation on pool and spa surfaces as well as valuable equipment.
- It will restore water clarity on application.
- Calcium Hardness Decreases is a made with highly concentrated liquid formulation.
- It is compatible with all recognised sanitisers and other pool and spa additives
- It may be used in all types of pool and spa finishes.
- It is easy to use
- It is economical to purchase
- There is no residue so no need to vacuum pool to waste
- An additional benefit of Calcium Hardness Decreases is that it will also chelate and keeping solution trace metals, such as iron and copper, thus aiding in the prevention of unsightly staining on pool and spa surfaces