- Effective at killing mosquitoes and flying insects without the use of chemicals
- When charged expect a minimum of ten days mozi zapping!
- The rechargeable Flashlight alone should last 20 hour’s if used continuously
- Safe to touch the outer layer but don’t squeeze as a small shock may result!
- Touching the centre mesh will result in a shock but little pain.
- Small insects who contact the centre mesh will be zapped.
- Charge Voltage 220V/50HZ : Work voltage approx..1800V
- Batteries high capacity rechargeable lead-acid (400ma) : expect 500-600 recharges!
- Flashlight is removable , simply unscrew.
- Charge initially for 4 hours before use
- Ensure off position of switch while charging.
- Red light will glow when power button depressed.
- LED light switch on handle.
- Mozi’s are easily hit in the air.
- Fly’s are easier to zap when landed: place the mozibat to one side then sweep hitting on take off. One Down!
- Not to be given to a child as a toy.
- Don’t charge for more than 12 hours at a time.
- Keep in a dry place.
- Do not wash with water, to clean gently shake or brush away dead insects.
- Do not use in areas of flammable gas.