Glass Filtration Media- Fine and Course 15Kg.
Glass media is different from other brands as it is made out of industrial-grade recycled glass was the other brand mostly use domestic recycled that has both metal and paper waste mixed together.
Please select a number of fine and coarse bags required to the left based on a 3 fine to 1-course ratio.
Sparkling, crystal clear pool water has never been this easy.
Number of COURSE & FINE bags required for the size of filter:
- Made from 100% recycled glass.
- Safer, healthier and longer-lasting water filtration media which offers superior properties to those of silica sand
- Filters finer, cleaner, faster and offers significant cost savings over its usable life which is at least 3 times longer than sand
- With larger spaces between particles, it ensures more efficient water flow through the media and gives up to 25% reduction in power required.
- Lightweight, highly angular structure provides a larger surface area resulting in improved filtering capabilities due to a negative ion charge on the media. This also ensures that there is no build-up of bacteria on the particles which assists in the restraining of algae growth.
- Finer micron size filtering is also achieved by its deep bed and amorphous smooth particles which have a higher attrition strength. Being lightweight these are more easily backwashed resulting in less backwash time thus saving both precious water and energy.