For the chlorine to be effective the PH level needs to be in the range of 7.4 to 7.6. Outside of this range the effectiveness of Chlorine is drastically altered, for example at a PH level of 8. The Effectiveness of Chlorine drops to around 20%.
The incorrect PH Level will also lead to excessive calicium build up on the salt cell.
- Model: S4500
- Integrated Battery Backup Timer for Tarrif 33.
- Chlorine Gas output: 25 – 30 gm/hr
- Warranty:- Power Supply 2 Years
- Warranty:- Cell 2 full and 3 Years pro-rata
- Reverse polarity for reduced maintenance
- Low voltage power supply
- Small size easily installed into tight places.
- Whats in the box:
- – Power Supply and Leads
- – Electrolytic Salt Cell and Cell Housing
- – Plumbing fittings
Consider converting to Magnesium Mineral Salt for that mineral spa sensation of a relaxing softening experience in your swimming pool!
Call us on 1300 658 313 for Advice.